Monday, June 2, 2008

AP audio-visual slideshow link!

The print interviewer at the AP just sent me the link to the audio-visual portion of my interview. I gathered from his e-mail that this will be an a la carte item, available with or without the written story.

I was so nervous; this sounds (er, I sound) much better than I expected it to. Thank you, audio editors! I was all over the map, and this makes me sound, well, vaguely coherent...

http://live.ap.org/real_estate/interactives/urban_veggies/index.html

7 comments:

Robbyn said...

Just watched the segment and it's great! What a terrific way of showing how much can be grown right on a balcony, and the shot of the worm bin in your kitchen area was fantastic, too...seeing actual footage, for many people, is a big step in their being able to visualize these things for themselves. Congratulations, gal, for helping many folks be more aware of the bounty that can be theirs right in a pot on the deck...and the camera loves you! The shots are GREAT and you're lovely :) Kudos!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Congratulations!

ilex said...

Thnaks for your support, guys. I really want to have a role in this new movement in Detroit. It's certainly the most important thing I've ever done.

Carolyn said...

Great Pics! You grow Girl!

KatieB said...

Very nice. You sounded great and I loved all the different pictures of your garden.

Yellow said...

That was fantastic to listen too, especially with the traffic murmering on the wet tarmac in the background, mirrored in the slideshow. Well done you. Your worm bin is HUGE.

Anonymous said...

This was so awesome and inspiring to watch!!!!